Thursday 24 February 2011

Pizza Hut

We have all tasted a range of pizzas at different companies such as Sarpinos, Canadian etc. According to me, when we are talking about pizzas, no company beats Pizza Hut. I just felt like I needed to blog about this even though it is a common food that you order when you have parties or dinners. I have always loved the succulent feeling I get; it has a crispy look but fluffy and soft on the inside. It always been the cheesiest pizza I have tried. Now that its celebrating its 30 years, 30% more cheese has been added which makes it cheesier than ever!

Soup of the day: Cream of Chicken 
Since I'm allergic to chicken, I couldn't try it. As how my younger sister puts it,
its creamy and has a rich chicken taste.

Hut's Platter consist of sweet and spicy drumlets, criss cross fries, calamari rings and scallop rolls.
Out of the variety, I liked scallop rolls maybe because for a first time, it tasted good! As for the calamari rings, it was soft but it was a little oily. Swensen's has better calamari rings!

Meet Meat Galore! The meaty, juicy and cheesy combo made it irresistible.
I ate about 5 slices of it! I'm still craving for it :>
Since the other one was beefy, my sisters decided get Super Supreme which had ground beef, sausages,  pepperoni, chicken ham, capsicums, onions, olives, mushrooms and pineapple chunks. Comparing both, my sisters concluded that Meat Galore was better.




No comments:

Post a Comment